Forward Air Corporation (NASDAQ: FWRD) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/1/2017 – Forward Air Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Forward Air Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Wolfe Research from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Forward Air Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Forward Air Corporation is a high-service level truckload carrier and contractor to the air cargo industry. The company provides scheduled trucking services to air freight forwarders, fully integrated air cargo carriers and domestic and international airlines through its Forward Air operations. Through its truckload operations, the company provides short- to medium-haul delivery to the high-service segment of the general commodities truckload market. “
- 7/24/2017 – Forward Air Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/21/2017 – Forward Air Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – Forward Air Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Forward Air Corporation (NASDAQ:FWRD) traded up 0.57% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $51.50. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 111,239 shares. The firm has a market cap of $1.56 billion, a PE ratio of 26.94 and a beta of 1.06. Forward Air Corporation has a 12 month low of $40.07 and a 12 month high of $56.52. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $52.94 and its 200-day moving average price is $50.41.
Forward Air Corporation (NASDAQ:FWRD) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The transportation company reported $0.64 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.58 by $0.06. The firm had revenue of $267.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $256.98 million. Forward Air Corporation had a net margin of 5.68% and a return on equity of 13.31%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 12.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.57 EPS. Equities analysts predict that Forward Air Corporation will post $2.35 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 8th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 25th will be given a dividend of $0.15 per share. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 23rd. This represents a $0.60 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.17%. Forward Air Corporation’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 31.25%.
In other news, CAO Michael P. Mclean sold 15,718 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, August 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $51.05, for a total transaction of $802,403.90. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief accounting officer now directly owns 20,559 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,049,536.95. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, CAO Michael P. Mclean sold 2,495 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, July 31st. The shares were sold at an average price of $52.00, for a total transaction of $129,740.00. Following the transaction, the chief accounting officer now owns 20,880 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,085,760. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 58,628 shares of company stock valued at $3,028,816 over the last 90 days. Company insiders own 2.40% of the company’s stock.
Forward Air Corporation is a freight and logistics company. The Company provides less-than-truckload (LTL), truckload, intermodal and pool distribution services across the United States and in Canada. The Company’s segments include Expedited LTL, Truckload Premium Services (TLS), Intermodal and Pool Distribution.
Receive News & Ratings for Forward Air Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forward Air Corporation and related companies with our FREE daily email newsletter.