A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Green Plains Partners (NASDAQ: GPP):
- 8/9/2017 – Green Plains Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – Green Plains Partners was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “buy” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.00.
- 8/2/2017 – Green Plains Partners was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Green Plains Partners had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/4/2017 – Green Plains Partners was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Green Plains Partners LP provide ethanol and fuel storage, terminal and transportation services by owning, operating, developing and acquiring storage tanks, terminals, transportation assets and other related assets and businesses. Green Plains Partners LP is based in Omaha, Nebraska. “
- 6/23/2017 – Green Plains Partners had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/13/2017 – Green Plains Partners was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) traded down 0.81% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $18.30. 37,594 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock has a market cap of $581.92 million, a P/E ratio of 10.12 and a beta of 0.98. The company has a 50 day moving average of $19.05 and a 200 day moving average of $19.56. Green Plains Partners LP has a 12-month low of $17.05 and a 12-month high of $21.75.
Green Plains Partners (NASDAQ:GPP) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, July 31st. The transportation company reported $0.40 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.50 by $0.10. Green Plains Partners had a net margin of 54.97% and a negative return on equity of 90.84%. The business had revenue of $25.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $29.62 million. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 1.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts anticipate that Green Plains Partners LP will post $1.85 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, August 11th. Investors of record on Friday, August 4th will be issued a $0.45 dividend. This is a positive change from Green Plains Partners’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.44. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 2nd. This represents a $1.80 annualized dividend and a yield of 9.76%. Green Plains Partners’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 100.00%.
Green Plains Partners LP provides fuel storage and transportation services. The Company owns, operates, develops and acquires ethanol and fuel storage facilities, terminals, transportation assets, and other related assets and businesses. The Company’s parent company is Green Plains Inc (Green Plains).
Receive News & Ratings for Green Plains Partners LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Green Plains Partners LP and related companies with our FREE daily email newsletter.